Office of Emergency Management The main role for the Waterford Township Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is to plan for and respond to any emergency within the township. Additionally, we will work with the local authorities, County, State and Federal officials during an emergency.
For information regarding the Waterford Township Office of Emergency Management please contact:
Tom Giangiulio – Coordinator
Dave Chiddenton – Deputy Coordinator
856-768-2300 ext 285
In an emergency that may be life threatening, calls should be made to 911.
Be Prepared In Case Of An Emergency Many disasters happen without warning. Take time to plan how to protect and provide for yourself, your family, and your pets in the event of an emergency or disaster.
Step One: “Get a Kit” of emergency supplies
- Three days' supply of canned, non-perishable, ready-to-eat FOOD
- Three days' supply of WATER (a total of three gallons per family member)
- Battery-operated RADIO and extra batteries
- FLASHLIGHT and extra batteries
- One week's prescription MEDICATIONS
- FIRST AID KIT
- Personal TOILETRIES
- Non-electric CAN OPENER and UTENSILS
- SPECIAL NEEDS items: INFANT care items, Items for ELDERLY family members, Items for relatives with DISABILITIES
- CASH or TRAVELERS CHECKS
- Store important DOCUMENTS in a waterproof, safe location
Step Three: “Stay Informed” of possible threats and during major events Links & Resources
- Atlantic City Electric (1-800-642-3780)
- PSE∓G (1-800-436-7734) To report a gas leak: 1-800-436-7734
- South Jersey Gas (1-888-766-9900) To report a gas leak: 1-800-582-7060